(Updated at June, 2015)
1. Type of Personal Data
If you use Call Saver APP (the “APP”), we will collect the following personal information: the IP address, the Mobile Network Code and if you choose to pay the concerning fee through Google Play Store or App Store, your name, email and postcode will be collected from the built-in system of the online payment platform.
2. Data Collection and Application
Call Saver APP collects the following data from the server:
(1) When you dial the built-in customer service number of the APP, the APP will keep records of the frequency, duration, your current country and your current location of the call on an anonymous basis, in order to estimate the efficiency and effectiveness of the APP. We might use the number you dialed for value-added application or analytic and statistical report.
(2) If you report opinions or problems through the website or the APP, the email address used for sending the report will be collected for providing our responses and feedbacks to you, and the email address will not be sale to third party for other purpose.
(3) When you add a self-defined number to the APP and tick the box for sharing in the community, the company name and number provided will be conveyed to the Server and might be prepared for other users after screening in the prospective update.
(4) When you search for a specific number, the inputted keywords will be collected for improving and advancing the APP. The keywords will be further used as the basis in recommending relating information or commercial ads.
(5) The APP also adopts Google Analytics, the record of browsed pages and dialed numbers will be collected anonymously in order to constantly advancing and adjusting the APP to the user’s preference and frequent use content.
(6) If you pay for downloading the APP via Google Play or App Store, these two online stores would collect your email, name and postcode. These data are the record of the system and will not be published or distributed.
(7) The APP will collect the device ID or device token of your phone for the push notification.
3-1 Integration of Third Party’s Library
(1) The APP adopts Google Analytics, the official Google web analytics and reporting software, to evaluate each function of the APP in order to improve and advance our product to provide the better content which meets the users’ preference.
(2) The APP integrates mobile advertising services, and this services will involve third parties’ library of advertising system, the current associates are Facebook and Mmedia.
3-2 The circumstances deemed as a permission relating to redirecting code
The customer service of major corporations, usually record their phone calls for maintaining the quality of their services. According to the requirements in relating personal information protection regulations, during the phone calls the corporation may ask for a permission to record the conversation, if the caller is unwilling to be recorded should hang off the phone or similar questions. In order to track down the customer services personnel directly the APP will automatically provide positive answer to these questions raised by the major corporations. If you have concerns in this regard, please do not make the call through the APP. Instead, you should dial the number on manually in order to listen to the details of auto voice.
4. Items will not be collected by the APP
Any dialing rules newly added by you will not be collected by the APP in order to protect your privacy.
5. Data Storage and Protection of the APP
The App provide several personal setting including “my favorite” and “additional dialing rules”. This information will be stored in the memory chips of the cell phone, so please keep your cell phone safe. And we recommend not to amend sensitive personal data when you added smart dialing rules, such sensitive data as: ID number, credit card number, and birthday in order to lower the potential risk while missing your phone or attacking by hackers.
6. Agree to Collect, Process or Use Personal Data
7. Except for the following circumstances, we will not sale, transfer or reveal your personal data to third party:
(1) We are obliged to provide your personal data under the law, court orders, administrative investigation or other legal procedure. And under these circumstances, such personal date will be only provided for the investigative authority and will be protected under the applicable laws.
(2) For investigating or preventing illegal activities, frauds or potential threats to ones’ safety, or breach of our terms and conditions or our adoption of countermeasures for the abovementioned situation.
8. Safety of Personal Data
We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to protect the personal data provided by you under the concerning laws and regulations, and only those employees with practical necessity will be authorized to get access to your personal data. Please noted that although we have taken all the physical, electronic and procedural protective measure according to the laws, we could not guarantee your personal data would not be intercepted, transferred or hacked.